Room & Food
- Reserve a meeting room to accommodate 50 to 75 attendees
- Presentation equipment should include:
- Laptop connection
- Internet access (with password if applicable)
- Two microphones (preferable one wireless mic, but not required)
- Host college will be in correspondence with Sandra Arana, VP of Programs to discuss food options and dietary restrictions (e.g. vegan, vegetarian, lactose-intolerant, gluten-free, etc.):
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch (should be close to presentation room and preferably with networking style tables)
- Host school must register and pay registration fees for every staff member who is attending the event.
- Program spending limit is $35 per attendee (includes continental breakfast, lunch, room fees, name tags, materials, liability insurance, all other fees).
- Please submit programming expense receipts to Jennifer “JJ” Smith, VP of Finance.
- Request registrant list from Sandra Arana, VP of Programs.
- Provide name tags for registrants. Printing individual names tags is optional.
- Print list of registrants to serve as check-in list
- Arrange for an administrator to welcome CLASIC colleagues to campus.This can be a President, VP, Dean, Director, etc. The person should be available between 9:00-9:30am.
Please make sure there are clear directional signs towards parking and presentation location.
Email direction and parking instructions to Sandra Arana, VP of Programs.
- Event details: Sandra Arana, VP Programs
- Payments/receipts: Jennifer “JJ” Smtih, VP Finance